Article 2: The Most Important Medical Discovery of the Last Fifty Years

My aim is to put myself out of business by making you healthy.The happiest day of my life is when a patient doesn't need me anymore.
The discovery I'm telling you about just might put a large part of the medical system out of business.
If people will just follow the suggestions in this chapter,these so-called health crises in many parts of the world would largely disappear.Health spending would fall by one-third or more.
What scientist have found out is that a sngle cause is responsible for aging as well as for cancer,heart disease,stroke,arthritis,and possibly allergies and a host of other ailments.
These diseases are caused by much the same process that causes fuel to burn and oil to go rancid.The same process causes an apple to turn brown if you slice it open and expose it to the air.